Interest, Compassion, and Connection.
Relaxation is such an important thing to refresh someone and that is exactly how I want you to feel when you are with me. It's important to me that you feel like you are ready to take on the world when you leave my chair. I want you to have a sense of renewed confidence.
This industry is more than just about hair. I truly feel like I can make a difference in someones life by connecting with them. We are with each other for 45 minutes to an hour so it's important to establish a relationship.
I started studying cosmetology 22 years ago while I was stationed in Guam with the Navy. I had no idea it was something I would be doing all this time later at such an amazing shop. I truly love the industry and I want to extend that to the clients I work with.
A good haircut can make your day, week, or even month and I would love to be the one to make that happen - PLUS I am known for an amazing scalp massage and shampoo!
- Awarded certification before leaving the military for cutting over 500,000 haircuts
- Studied Cosmetology while station with The United States Navy.
Shay's Essential Tips
- Moisture! Keep your hair from getting too dry. Especially here in Colorado.
- Pick at least one go-to product for you hair - it will save you time!
- Maintain your cut. A cut can tend to get unruly very quickly!