You'll Get A Quality Haircut EVERY time
I love to make you feel good about yourself. I enjoy some creative freedom working with my hands and suggesting styles that will make you happy when you leave. I’m interested in meeting new people all the time and sharing stories, eventually developing relationships with my clients that last. I truly do the best work I can for everyone in my chair, everyday. I want you to feel and look your best: very relaxed, hopefully in a happier mood with laughs shared. I had done nails for years and always wanted to go back.
I went back to school for esthetics, not intending to do hair, but I fell madly in love with cutting men's hair.
Being a barber, it’s such satisfying work. Time goes by quickly because I genuinely enjoy what I’m doing. Mostly, I want people to enjoy my conversation and love their haircut. I hope to have people love the way they look so much, they recommend friends and family.
Melissa's Essential Tips:
- Women really do appreciate a clean, nice smelling man who is concerned with grooming & looking his best.
- Pick a style that works with your type of hair: know how much time you are willing to spend on it.
- Do NOT fear product, I can show you how to use it. It makes life easier.
- New Castle School of Beauty – Cosmetologist Pa Board of Cosmetology
- Cosmetologist Colorado – 5/1/16 - 4/30/18
- Academy of Cosmetology Technicians – Licensed Nail Technician