I took over men's hair as a family trade. My grandfather was a barber for over 50 years and taught me an attention to detail and passion for making someone look their best.
I love vintage classic styles and am known for my high and tight!
A haircut doesn't change the way we look, it changes the way we feel. I want to be able to help someone feel like a million bucks when they leave my chair. Getting to know my clients and allowing them to feel comfortable is so important. I want to get to know about who they really are.
Everyone is their own walking billboard so it's crucial to sell yourself!
Caitlin's Essential Tips:
- Knowing what styles work for you
- The importance of scalp treatment
- Condition! Dry hair doesn't look OR feel good!
- Attended Christina and Company Education Center
- Trained by my Grandfather, a barber of 50 years.